AS A FAMILY IS:
To set the Captives free.
To unveil the true identity of believers as Sons and Daughters of God the Father.
To reign and equip others reign in every aspect of life.
We are and is all about to build a family of radical Jesus lovers who experience and carry the Love and presence of God every single day.
True Christianity is a union between God and man. All our teachings reflect a New Covenant way of life proclaiming the victory of Lord Jesus Christ over sin, sickness, curse, poverty, satan & death.
Way of Living
The only way to live a victorious life is to know our true identity in Christ which comes through the revelation of God’s unconditional grace and the finished work of Christ Jesus on the cross.
Our heart is to win the lost and transform them into the likeness of Christ through proper discipleship.We live to preach the good news with the undeniable demonstration of the love of God by signs and wonders through the power of the Holy Spirit.
MEET OUR LEADERS!
Ankit is from a Hindu family, and his life is a testimony of the supernatural saving power of Jesus in all of its fullness. From his childhood, he had a passion for God and searched deep to know more about God. He used to bunk his school to go and sit with gurus and sages who used to tell him about god. His mother used to be under demonic possessions, (and they believed it was god), they used to offered sacrifices and did whatever the demon demanded. When Ankit was 19, he had a demonic encounter, and after that encounter, he started to have convulsions and headaches. These convulsions kept increasing and because of which he had to discontinue his College. He had no work and had to stay home all day. One of his friends then told him about Jesus, and he remembered his passion for GOD, and he gladly accepted Christ in his life. Ankit had one more supernatural encounter like the previous one. He heard his mom screaming in fear, and as he went out, he saw that demon that tormented him was sitting right next to his Mother. But this time, when the Demon saw him, it screamed out of fear and left the house instantly. As soon as he came back to his senses, he was overwhelmed with the experience, and heard a still small voice filled with love, and the voice said: “My Son, don’t you know why I gave you this experience?” as he wondered, a soft voice spoke to him again saying “I am Lord Jesus and I live inside you. From today, you don’t have to fear”. It is more than 13 years since that day, and Ankit has not had any convulsions, neither any demons possessed his Mother. After that love encounter with his creator. He walks in amazing miracles in his life and ministry. He enjoys relationships and cherishes family (Church). He is a fun loving person, and his heart burns with fire filled with the love of God. His teachings and life displays that God is a Good Good Father. His vision is for everyone to walk in their identity as sons and daughters of the MOST HIGH GOD.
Samarth Shukla a.k.a Sam is from a Hindu family. Sam’s life was simple, he was a metalhead, and he did not care about anything. One day at work he met Ankit Sajwan and Sam did not like Ankit’s confidence about the GOD he served. He challenged Ankit to hav . Long story Short, Sam had an encounter with his creator and, now Sam is one of the three leaders of FOLJ ministry – a ministry led by Ankit Sajwan. Sam is a songwriter and a worship leader who knows what the father’s (GOD) heart is. His heart is for everyone to know how good and loving our father is.
Ram Dhawan is a successful businessman from a Hindu family. Struggling his entire childhood because of poverty, he made his life goal to make money. Ethics did not matter much to him until Ram had a love encounter with his creator. Ram’s life was touched and transformed by Jesus and, now Ram is one of the 3 Leaders for FOLJ ministry – a ministry led by Ankit Sajwan. He is a perfect example of how Kings are supposed to walk, Serving and Giving are his main itinerary. His heart is to activate “Kings” in everyone.
These short pieces of information won’t help you to know them or the goodness of Jesus. Come and be a part of what God is doing here. Walk with us and let’s do family together.
- We believe there is only one true God who is the eternal king, creator and redeemer of all that is, and he has revealed himself to be eternally self-existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4:4-6; John 10:30)
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only perfect and authoritative Word of God in which God has revealed his love for the World. (John 3:16; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. We believe in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in the miracles he performed, in the words he spoke, in his atoning death through his shed blood on the cross, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the father, and in his personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4; Acts 1:11; Acts 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; Hebrews 1:1-4)
- We believe the works of the Holy Spirit is the same in the present time as it was during the time of Jesus and during the time of the first generation church. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is poured out on the believers that they might have the power to be his witness. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8; Acts 4:31; Romans 8:9; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:4)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
- We believe we are the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:21)
- We believe we are sons and daughters of the eternal King, more than just “sinners saved by grace”. (Romans 8:16; Galatians 4:6, Romans 8:14; Galatians 3:26; John 1:12; Romans 9:26)
- We believe that Salvation is a God’s gift to us, and it is available to anyone who confesses the Lord Jesus with their mouth and believes in the heart that God raised him from death. We believe Salvation frees us from the power of the devil – sin, lies, curse, poverty, sickness, anxiety, fear and torment etc. (Romans 10:9; Galatians 5:1; James 4:7; 1 John 5:4-5; John 10:9-11; 1 Corinthians 15:55-58; Hebrews 7:25; Romans 8:38-39)
- We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and we believe that these signs will follow those who believe in Jesus. (Mark 16:17-18, 1 Corinthians 12)
- We believe we are called to GO and preach the gospel to all nations. (Mark16:15; Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:7-8)
Ankit and a few others used to meet up every day to worship Jesus together with no intentions to start a church, but God’s presence started manifesting, and people were getting delivered of bondage. The group of worshippers slowly started increasing while Ankit was still working the group kept growing in numbers.
Jesus encountered Ankit and asked him to quit his job to take care of his sheep. Ankit quit his job and launched his ministry.
God has been faithful to Ankit, and the supernatural miracles breaking out is witnessed when the church gathers to worship Jesus.