Thank you for visiting Sons Of Glory Ministries (SONS). We at Sons Of Glory Ministries (“Sons Of Glory Ministries”, “SONS”, “FOLJ”, “FOLJ Media”, “we”. “Family of Lord Jesus”, “Us”, “I”, “our”) value your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
User Provided Information:
Our Prayer request form and Audition form requires users to give us personal information such as Name, Address, e-mail address, Phone number, Date of Birth and any other Details provided in the Details section.
We may also ask and collect the information about your city, state etc. at some places at our site.
The information that you provide during payment process will not be saved by the outside credit/debit card companies (includes Paytm) that we use to bill you for your purchase.
Automatically Collected Information:
2) HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will use your data to/for (but not limited to)
- Send information, respond to queries, comments and/or other requests or questions.
- Send you newsletters, blogs etc.
- Fulfil and manage your orders.
- Request feedback.
- Protect our site.
- Send you product information and advertisements of events/meetings etc.
- Other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our sites or apps, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share, rent or sell your information to any third-party websites, organisations or any individuals, said that we reserve the rights to disclose your information under the following situations:
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with law, governmental requests, court order and legal process etc.
- With our partners, employees, Sons Of Glory Ministries and trusted service providers.
- To defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations.
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations, involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activity, or as an evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- During a change of business, including a merger or change of control etc.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4) HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We use malware scanning to scan our website on a regular basis for security threats and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confident. In addition, all sensitive/credit/debit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. They are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits to our website to make the site easier to use.
Yes. We use “Cookies” to collect information, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of your site.
The Security of your personal information is important to us, but please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8) YOUR RIGHTS
You can opt out of our services at any given point of time.
9) CHILDREN POLICY
We do not knowingly collect and data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We request and encourage parents or guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activity and interests. We are not responsible for any use or purchase of our products, services etc.
10) WHO WE ARE
Our website address is https://sonsofglory.net/
12) CONTACT US